March 2017

March brought  the opportunity to paint outside with several friends.
I went to Agua Caliente Park with my daughter Sarah and my friend Laura.
It was a beautiful morning to paint and we had a picnic lunch afterwards.



" Agua Caliente Park"
8" x 10" oil on panel


My friend Jane got back in town, so we met at our usual spot at Catalina State Park.


"Standing in the wash"
8" x 10" oil on linen panel


The next time,  we decided we needed to go an hour earlier and am I glad we did.
We both stood overlooking the big wash and said "wow, is this beautiful"


"Spring has arrived"
6" x 12"  oil on Masonite


I even started a second study which I had to finish in the studio.


"Purple Mountain Morning"
8" x 10"  oil on linen panel


Laura and I spent a morning at Saguaro East.
Lots of foot traffic and well wishes from passersby's.


"Tres Amigos"
8" x 10" oil on linen panel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New at Toscana Gallery

Summer in South Haven, Michigan